– Knock, knock. Ash. Achoo. Huh? (soft upbeat music) – Yeah. Uh huh. – What did the pig say
when he was in the sun? I’m bakin’. – What do you call
cheese that’s not yours? – Nacho cheese. – Knock, knock. – I smell mop. Ew. Uh huh. – Okay why couldn’t the
toilet paper cross the road? – He got stuck in the crack. (blowing raspberry) – What’s brown and sticky? A stick. – Yeah. A funny joke is a clown. Yeah. – How does the ocean say hello. He waves. – Knock, knock. Interrupting cow. – Moo. – Why.
– Did. – The.
– Chicken. – Cross.
– The road? – The chicken went to the
store to go get some eggs because the farmer, if
he didn’t get the eggs each and every time the farmer came, the farmer would eat him. – Why do eggs don’t tell jokes? Because they crack up. – Why does an ant roll on wheels? Me neither. – Why didn’t the skeleton go to prom? – ‘Cause he didn’t have the guts. – Knock.
– Knock. – Spell. – W.H.O. – Hm. – Um. – Hm. I don’t really hear a lot of jokes. – I don’t know funny
jokes, I just know jokes. – I do not know any. – What’s a joke? – I like a lot of dad jokes. – I got nothin’. – My boss told me to have
a good day, so I went home. – What do you do when you see a space man? You park man. – Why did the–
– Girl bring a ladder to school? Because she wanted to go to high school. – What do you call an avocado
that walks to the church? Holy guacamole. – Knock, knock. – Banana. – Knock, knock. – Banana. – Banana had eaten by your brain. (giggling) – If I think about it, yes. – A balloon man walks into
a poke bar and then popped. – How many tickles does it
take to make an octopus laugh? – 10 tickles. – What’s the cat’s favorite color? It is golden blue. (laughing) That’s the goodest joke. – What do you–
– What do you– – What do you–
– What do you call– – A brown chicken and a brown cow? A brown-chicken-brown-cow. – Yeah. – Knock, knock. Europe. You’re a poo. – Knock.
– Knock. – Who’s there? Stinky feet. You, you have stinky feet. – What did–
– The demogorgon have for lunch? Barb-ique. – No, my mom made it. – What did the frog say to the other frog? Nothing because it already croaked. – What do–
– We– – Call a–
– A goat that plays soccer? A soccer goat. – What do you call your enemy? You don’t call him at all. – Why did the banana wear yellow pants? He thought it was appealing. – Get it? – Why are fish so smart? ‘Cause they swim in schools. – Why did the–
– Banana cross the road? – Guess! – Because he wanted to
splat out of his banana peel and then he just get splat onto a tree. – What do you get when you come across a porcupine and a tortoise? What? I hate you. (laughing) A tortoise is slow and a porcupine pokes.