Greetings! I’m back with Gill this week
for another Monday Marketing Minute, as we talk about the best apps for DIY
video marketing. So we know from the last time we talked to me that video just
can’t be ignored in the marketing world, right?
– Very true.
– But what if you don’t have the budget or the resources to produce professional video for your
channel? Great question, Gill. Producing video can
sound scary, but it doesn’t have to be. All you really need is a smartphone and
a few apps.
– Okay, okay. So what are some of your favorite apps to work with to
produce these entry-level videos? Sure. Some that we really like in the video
department for filming are FiLMiC Pro, ProCam, and Ripl.
– These apps sound great, but how great is the quality of the filming?
– Sure. Well, let me show you. Alright, we’re recording both with the iPhone and with our professional camera.
You can see that one is still better quality than the other, but that app on
the smartphone is still taking a really great video.
– Awesome, so what about when
it comes to editing?
– Sure, for editing apps we really VSCO, Snapseed,
PhotoPills and Under Ink.
– Obviously, nothing can compare to having a team of
professionals work on your video marketing, but if you’re just starting
out in video or working with a tight budget these apps are a great way to
produce some quick and dirty video content for your brand.
– Exactly. Make sure to check out our blog, where we talk about even more video apps and link to
some helpful how-to resources.
– See you next week!